Tuesday 26 January 2016

Editing the shot list- Making adjustments

After I finished the shot list, I left it to rest for a couple of days and came back to it. Firstly, I noticed that although I incorporated a variety of shot types from extreme close-ups to extreme wide-shots, I didn't really make use of different angles. The shot list contained a series of frontal angles without making use of any interesting side or ¾ angles. From reviewing my previous work, I also identified, my predominant use of frontal angles. 

 After re-watching this music video I created in 2014, I realised that if I had used various different angles particularly during the close-up shots, it would have gave the production a more dynamic feel

The lack of variety in angles in my CU shots. 

Therefore, I decided to include ¾ angle shots to the film, particularly to the close-up shots, which would add more depth

No comments:

Post a Comment